Datum / čas
Date(s) - 03/03/2022 - 05/03/2022
International Congress on Innovative Approaches in Head and Neck Oncology (ICHNO)
European Congress on Head and Neck Oncology (ECHNO)
The joint International Congress on Innovative Approaches in Head and Neck Oncology (ICHNO) and the European Congress on Head and Neck Oncology (ECHNO) is taking place in Brussels, Belgium from 3 to 5 March 2022.
The European SocieTy for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO), the European Head and Neck Society (EHNS) and the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) have the pleasure to invite you to participate in this congress.
This joint congress promises to provide a unique platform for the dissemination of the most relevant and cutting-edge science and innovation in the field of head and neck oncology. ICHNO and ECHNO, biannual congresses respectively, promote multidisciplinarity in head and neck oncology.
This joint meeting will specifically cover the main following topics:
- New insights in the epidemiology and prevention of H&N cancer
- Oncogenesis, HPV related cancers, immunology and vaccination
- Updated results of practice changing randomised trials
- Multidisciplinary management of H&N cancers
- Molecular targeted therapies and molecular imaging
- Novel radiation and surgical treatments
- Towards individualised management of H&N cancer
- Robotic and minimally invasive surgery
- Reconstructive and salvage surgery
- Elderly patients, co-morbidities and their impact on management
- New insight in systemic treatments of H&N cancers
- Thyroid, nasopharynx cancers and rare H&N cancers
- Quality of life, supportive care and management of treatment side effects
The format of the meeting will include prestigious invited ‘state of the art lectures’; lectures on the latest innovative approaches; proffered papers and poster presentations of new data in the field of head and neck oncology. The programme will be enriched by pro and contra debates and Interactive tumour board sessions where the audience will have the possibility to participate and share their input via an electronic voting system. There will be also a special focus on presentations of new data from practice changing randomised trials. Ample time will be given for discussions to allow in-depth interaction among the various disciplines and the participants.
To stimulate multidisciplinary interactions among the various specialists, all the lectures, debates, tumour boards and proferred papers will be given in the same congress room.
It is hoped that the mix of a rich and challenging scientific programme coupled with the quintessential atmosphere of Europe’s capital will convince you to attend the joint ICHNO-ECHNO 2022 congress.