mapa není k dispozici
Datum / čas
Date(s) - 02/02/2018
14:00 - 15:00
February 2, 2018, 2 pm to 3 pm CET (+ 1 GMT)
Moderator: Iain H McVicar (UK)
Presenter: Robert Bentley (UK)
The lecture describes the different types of upper eyelid and coronal incisions. It includes a review of the surgical anatomy, procedures, indications, advantages and disadvantages, and complications.
At the end of this webinar participants will be able to:
- Describe the relevant surgical anatomy of the upper face and scalp
- Discuss the indications for limited versus extended approaches to the upper craniofacial skeleton
- Describe the upper eyelid approach, exposure and closure
- Identify the variations in technique in the coronal approaches to the upper craniofacial skeleton and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Discuss the complications and ways to avoid them by using the surgical approaches described